The General Assembly (member CEO’s and senior managers) meet twice a year to set and direct our strategic goals. In addition to fulfilling governance obligations, these meetings are important moments in the year where relationship building and networking can take place.
The General Assembly elects an Administrative Council whose role resembles a Board. The Administrative Council is democratically elected by the General Assembly and implements the decisions of the General Assembly between meetings. The Administrative Council is currently constituted as follows:
- Jim Ingram, Medair (Chair)
- Sharan Kelly, Tearfund Ireland (Vice-chair)
- Leo Visser, Red een Kind
- Johan Ilja, Lakarmissionen
The day-to-day activities of the network and designed and realised through the member-led working structures.
The network is facilitated by a Brussels-based secretariat represented by:
The Secretariat has three core roles:
- Informing the direction and co-coordinating network activities
- Collecting, analysing and sharing information on policy and funding trends
- Representing the network towards the European Union and other networks