The General Assembly (all member CEO’s and senior managers) meets twice a year to set and direct our strategic direction. Vital relationship building and networking takes place at these meetings.
The General assembly elects and Administrative Council whose role resembles that of a Board. The Administrative Council implements the decisions of the General Assembly between meetings.
Council members are
- Chris Lukkien, ZOA (Chair)
- Andy Pask, Cord (Vice-Chair)
- Peter Toftgård, Erikshjälpen (Treasurer)
- Daniel Lepojärvi, Fida
- David Verboom, Medair
Member-led working groups, which are issue-focused, design and realise the specific activities of the network.
The network is facilitated by a Brussels-based secretariat represented by Ruth Faber (CEO) and Péter Danku (Advocacy Coordinator).
The EU-CORD network is a space in which members work together. The Secretariat brings out existing potential to share and build the capacity of others, showing what we do and presenting the outward face of the network towards others, especially in Brussels, to the European Commission, European Parliament, and other networks and groups.
The Secretariat has three core roles:
- Co-coordinating network activities (meetings, workshops and advocacy actions) and reporting to the directors of the network.
- Representing the network to the European Union and other networks.
- Collecting, analysing and sharing information on policy and funding trends in the development and humanitarian sector for members and partners.