80 Windmill Road
Countries we work in
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- England and Wales
- New Zealand
- Northern Ireland
- Papua New Guinea
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- Timor Leste
The Leprosy Mission International (TLMI) is a leading international non-denominational Christian organisation with over 130 years of experience in leprosy work.
TLMI is a worldwide partnership, active in 34 countries, with a vision for a world without leprosy and a passion to eradicate the causes and consequences of leprosy. As long as leprosy affects individuals and communities, we are committed to doing all we can to break its power and impact. This means more than just a cure for the disease; it means addressing the underlying causes, working to prevent disability and restoring dignity and wholeness.
Areas of Strategic Focus
- Leprosy services: People affected by leprosy have timely access to quality leprosy services
- Dignity and empowerment: People marginalised by leprosy, disability and other causes realise their worth and are empowered to overcome challenges
- Social integration: Communities are free from stigma and discrimination towards people affected by leprosy and disability
- Research and learning: TLM will be a learning organisation that uses and shares evidence based practice
- Resource mobilisation: TLM is well resourced in prayer, funds, partnership and people to effectively achieve its mission
Leprosy defeated, lives transformed
Following Jesus Christ, The Leprosy Mission strives to break the chains of leprosy, empowering people to attain healing, dignity and life in all its fullness.