The composition of EU-CORD’s budget does not alter significantly year on year. Taking our planned 2023 spending as an example, the €295,800 budget is broken down as follows:
- 75% of the budget is spent on human resources. EU-CORD supports two full-time and one intern position.
- 9.8% is related to the implementation of our programme portfolio.
- 3.9% comprises legal and administrative expenses.
- 3.8% office rent.
- 3.6% of the budget is allocated to membership fee payments for CONCORD, VOICE and IDDC.
- 1.7% on travel and 1.8% on communications and information technology.
The network is fully supported by its membership fees.
If you would like to know more, our 2021 Audited Accounts can be found here.